can someone help me identify this pill...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xxowl, Apr 25, 2009.

1. i just checked a pill identifier and i found no matches

it's blue, round, white on the inside, and it says RC one one side and a number on the other side. my friend said its a painkiller and pretty strong so i just snorted half of it and i feel pretty good. but i wanna know what it is haha

2. #2 HCL, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I searched and found that apparently they are being billed as oxycontin from Pakistan and are fake, assuming you had the RC on one side and 100 on the other.

EDIT: I've now found that it could be "roxycontin", which is apparently 30 mg instant release oxycodone.

Roxycontin equal to how much Oxycontin? - http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard

And you're dumb as fuck for taking a pill and not knowing what it is.

3. no it was a 2 digit number. 30, maybe?

4. ^^^ That right there...what's wrong with people today? And, snorting it, too...geez...could be poison straight to your brain

5. Yeah, it could be 30. Still, why trust the word of even a friend? I've had a close friend/dealer tell me these blue pills were 20 mg oxy's and ended up being 5 mg asthma medicine.

Moral of the story: Don't do some dumb shit like taking a substance if you're not sure what it is or what it does.

6. I always use my cell phone to search the pill ID on Google if Im not buying from a reliable source or if I dont know the pill ID by memory.

7. actually my friend did tell me what it was but i was fucked up when he told me so i completely forgot and i felt like i'd sound like an idiot if i asked. but now that i think of it, i think he did say that it was roxycontin