Can someone help me Identify my strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DyaskushSmoker, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. But anyways, I'm new to growing I'm on my first serious attempt. I only have one plant and I'm hoping I can get some help possibly identifying the strain as I'm not quite sure what i've got. I got this one seed out of some pretty decent dank I bought earlier in the year. The plant is growing outdoors and is about a week or so into flowering. Being so young I'm not sure if y'all will be able to help or not but I'm gonna attach the picture of it I took today below.... Thanks for any help or info!! 👍

Attached Files:

2. looks like a sativa beyond that you can't tell strains

3. im gonna go with a sativa based on leaf and branching patterns

4. Thanks guys, I was thinking the same as well. She doesn't have much of a smell to her yet, but I'm sure that will come later in flowering. I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far with it being my first real grow. I can't wait to pack her up in a bowl!

5. skunk#1 + tooty fruity

6. best thing about mystery strains.....you get to name it what you want to. Come up with it by smell, taste, or whatever comes to ya!!

Attached Files:

7. Nice little plant! I may take some updated pictures soon and post them. There's not much smell from her yet but I'm sure I'll check it one day and smell it across the yard.