Can someone help me ID my ladies issue(s)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pro Tools, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, I've got some month old plants (T.H. Seeds Ultrasour) in veg, grown from clone. They have been getting slowly more light green/yellow and I'm not sure exactly why.. I did just have a small spider mite problem but I took care of it.

600W hps, FFOF soil 5gal pots, I water with RO+150ppm of calmag and about 5ml of grow big every watering (every few days)

Attached Files:

2. they look a little over watered....

3. I wait until the pots are pretty light, then I water with half a gallon or so each pot. What could cause the light green/yellowing? Does it look more like a burn or deficiency? Possibly nitrogen def or calcium/mag? My head is going to explode with all the possibilities:/

4. It could be lack of nitrogen, some spots do look like they have nuts burn so it could be that as well. are you getting water on the leaves when you water it? 

5. What's the most common way of adding more nitrogen to the soil?should I just simply add more veg nutez (grow big) like 10ml? How mamy ppm of veg nute should they have at 1 month veg?