can someone help me find this thread?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ramboondrugs, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A user on this site made a very comprehensive growing guide a bit ago and I cant find it now.He said that he grew over 200 or 300 different strains(well somewhere in the hundreds) and then he listed a bunch of strains and used symbols to show what strain yeilds a lot and he gave each strain a certain rating.He also rated on difficulty,yeild , best for what climate etc. Ive been searching for hours and I still cant find it so if one of you knows it if you could be so kind as to link it?

2. your talkin' about tkb's strain guide...its in the seedbank forum...great stuff...guy sure knows his strains...and grows pretty darn good too:smoke:

3. Here it is: http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-ban...ist-best-strains-different-conditions-10.html

Totally awesome info here. i'd forgotten about it so it was good to find it again.

good growing to you! :wave:

4. Thanks everyone for helping me find the thread, really appreciate it. +reps for both of ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.