Can Someone Help Me Figure Out What Percs I Have On My Bong I Just Bought?

Discussion in 'General' started by riotcrits, May 21, 2013.

  1. #1 riotcrits, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    I just really need help, it's not much but I was wondering what kind of percs I was looking at on some new glass I just purchased. Here is the link to the piece itself as well as close-ups. 


    Attached Files:

  2. #2 flurmy1, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    Don't click that link it's a naked old man!
  3. thats a tree perc with a fancy splash guard. fill the tree perc (one with all the "branches") just above the diffusers (slots in each tube) by tipping water from the bottom of the bong. At the base there is a circle percolator which you filled appropriately, so you got that right. Just don't fill the tree perc so much :O 
  4. Yeah if you fill it too much, the water pressure will shoot water up the slide and into your weed.

    My old bong did that all the time, it's a pain in the ass.

Share This Page