Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone help a smoker out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GasAssGrass, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I have a drug test in 17 days & I'm freaking out because I smoked yesterday. I was sober for 2 weeks before that but fucked up yesterday. I know there is a drug test question thread but I just need to know asap what I can do. Here is some info about me

Male
    weight- 190-195
    height-6 ft
    build- slim (have a little gut but I sweat like a dog, more like excessive sweating)
    amount of physical activity- run every morning for at least 2 miles but will start running every morning and night
    date of drug test: 9/17
    date of last time smoke: 8/31
    frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - I havent smoked 2 weeks before the 31st but before I stopped I was a daily user
    any other info- I do not want to use detox but if I have to I will. I sweat ALOT so I can easily sweat it off by running but will that be enough? do I have to drink alot of water? I'm getting drug tested by job corp & really do not want to fail, plz HELP
    Also will vitamin B pills work?

2. [quote name='"GasAssGrass"']I have a drug test in 17 days & I'm freaking out because I smoked yesterday. I was sober for 2 weeks before that but fucked up yesterday. I know there is a drug test question thread but I just need to know asap what I can do. Here is some info about me

Male
    weight- 190-195
    height-6 ft
    build- slim (have a little gut but I sweat like a dog, more like excessive sweating)
    amount of physical activity- run every morning for at least 2 miles but will start running every morning and night
    date of drug test: 9/17
    date of last time smoke: 8/31
    frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - I havent smoked 2 weeks before the 31st but before I stopped I was a daily user
    any other info- I do not want to use detox but if I have to I will. I sweat ALOT so I can easily sweat it off by running but will that be enough? do I have to drink alot of water? I'm getting drug tested by job corp & really do not want to fail, plz HELP
    Also will vitamin B pills work?[/quote]

Vitamin b pills and fish oil are generally healthy for you. You should take them..

Keep up your running, what your liquid and calorie intake per day?

Everything else looks fine, once we find out liquid intake I can give you better answer...

3. If you buy the glass bottles of 100% cranberry juice and drink them they make you pee so much which gets it out way faster, that or beer lol

4. All I drink is water & I drink at least 7-10 water bottles a day but calories Im not so sure, I think maybe 1500-2000 calories a day? Im not a 100 on that but I dont just sit there & eat all day but I do eat at fast food places if that helps

5. Lot's of fluids is good and you may go to the bathroom a lot but that's all part of the process in getting the THC out of your system. Goodluck with your Drug test.

6. The day of your test drink alot of water so your piss will be diluted, and just sweat alot, honestly I think you'll be fine

7. so yall dont think a detox would be neccasary right?

8. [quote name='"GasAssGrass"']so yall dont think a detox would be neccasary right?[/quote]

No detox necessary imo..

Double your liquids, incorporate cranberry juice.. Start taking vitamin B or a multivitamin.. If you want to be extra sure then also add niacin.. Also, when the actual test is administered take a sample of urine toward the middle or end.. Don't piss in the cup first.

You should be fine though, also pharmacies sell at home THC tests.

For piece of mind go and buy some and test yourself. :)

9. Thank you so much! Where can I get niacin tho? But I will be buying some vitamin B tonight & just drank at least a gallon of water a day. But I read that I shouldnt excercise 2 days before my test, is that true? But can I get vitamin Bs from cvs or walgreens?

10. [quote name='"GasAssGrass"']

Thank you so much! Where can I get niacin tho? But I will be buying some vitamin B tonight & just drank at least a gallon of water a day. But I read that I shouldnt excercise 2 days before my test, is that true? But can I get vitamin Bs from cvs or walgreens?[/quote]

You can get niacin the same place you get your vitamin B.. Yup walgreens or cvs..

THC is stored in fat, the more fat you burn the less thc in theory. I have heard you shouldn't exercise 72 hours prior to a test.. But I always have and I've been fine.. Totally up to you..

Keep up on the water, that's the major thing that will clean you out. It gets very old after awhile, just keep it up..

And no problem bro, good luck with your test and let us know if you got any more questions!

11. Do everything you can to burn fat and drink a ton of water. That's it really. Best of luck man.