Can someone give me some insight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hefty, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Ok so there was this math test that we weren't allowed to use our calculators on and I didn't finish it in class so I scheduled to take it the next day after school. At the end of the day is my class and we were doing notes where my teachers was teaching us stuff on our calculators and I had my calculator out. So we finished notes with like 10 mins left in class and my teacher let me start my test I went up got my test and sat down. I didn't remember to put my calculator away so when I started to take the test I just started to use my calculator and I totally forgot that we werent supposed to use it. School ended and I was still working on my test. My teacher left, then came back and looked at me and just yelled at me and took my my test and calculator. I just told her I forgot and she's said she'd think about not giving me a zero. So I just thought that I would be fine and she would just make me do it again or something. I talked to her the next day and she asked me If i truly forgot and I told her as sincere as can be, she just said that she'd think about it again. and today she didnt say anything to me in class, she called my mom and told her that she told me twice that I needed to put it away when she said nothing at all. So can anybody tell me if Its just bad luck or my teacher is blowing this way out of proporition or am I wrong? Also she wrote me up for cheating and I know I was cheating becuase it is not cheating if you don't mean to do it. (I looked up the definition of cheating) lol ps f that b

2. I got a 0% on a test once because my phone vibrated in my pocket due to my mom calling me. Even showed the teacher later i had 0 texts come in during the test, and 1 phone call from my mom, he had the phone the WHOLE day, and said i must have erased all the texts remotely.... keep in mind this was 2005, before ANY phone had those capabilities... i told him he can give me a 0 on the test, but if i get an 90% or above in his class, he has to get on his knees and apologize to me. Long story short, i watched my sophomore biology teacher beg for forgiveness on his knees. Ahhh the good ole days of high school hahahahahaha