Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Someone Give Me Some Advice... -__-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankBongRips, Oct 31, 2012.

1. I bought this new ash catcher for my new bong:

[​IMG]

all joint sizes are 18.8 (just putting it out there)

anyway i'm looking for more attachments to improve my bong i bought this one, but i'm wondering can i add onto this? or is this particular attachment a dead end? let me know what you guys think, and if you guys got any questions ask please :smoking:

2. Nothing is really a dead end. You could put another ac on that one but imo its kinda pointless.

Some people go.all out and put like 5 ac's on their piece. Just broken glass waiting to happen

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Nothing is really a dead end. You could put another ac on that one but imo its kinda pointless.

Some people go.all out and put like 5 ac's on their piece. Just broken glass waiting to happen[/quote]

I think putting the same two attachments on top of each other is pointless, just the concept of two of the same thing is pointless to me lmao, I need something different & new you know?

4. diffuser downstem if your bong doesn't already have one maybe? as long as it's the right one for your tube

5. [quote name='"DC2"']diffuser downstem if your bong doesn't already have one maybe? as long as it's the right one for your tube[/quote]

I do, I have a ice catcher, ash catcher, two one gram slides, & a diffused downstem all 18.8

6. Idk what else you can really do then haha

7. I wish I understand the facination of add-ons...

Sure I had my share of percs and ash catchers, but the novelty quickly wore off and was thrown away...

8. [quote name='"SmokingFish"']I wish I understand the facination of add-ons...

Sure I had my share of percs and ash catchers, but the novelty quickly wore off and was thrown away...[/quote]

what do you mean "novelty quickly wore off"?

9. Perhaps he thought they were more trouble than they were worth?

10. #10 SmokingFish, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Exactly.

I didn't notice smoother hits, maybe a little, but not worth the extra money, extra cleaning, and extra parts.

Sure look cool, but a hassle IMO.

If my friends bong has a ash catcher, I wouldn't take it off, just I won't buy anymore.

11. how bout some water and weed?

12. [quote name='"Randybutternubs"']how bout some water and weed?[/quote]

"oh really? I didn't know