Can someone give me a second opinion (photos included)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by newbefactor, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I just wanted to get a second opinion on this plant. It's the normal yellowing of leafs but is this def a N problem ? I've never been great at telling the difference between problems :(

About the plant: it's a auto blueberry about 4/5 weeks old (meant to take 10 weeks seed to harvest) been feeding 1ml of bio bizz grow and topmax per 500ml of water.
    Should i up my nutes or change to bloom?

Thanks for any help

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it could be a PH problem. What is your PH?

3. If your ph is way off, your plant isn't taking up the nutrients you're feeding it.

4. nothin wrong with it, its wet. lift the container and feel its weight, I'll bet it pretty heavy.... don't love it to death, get used to feeling the weight of the container and when it gets very light water it good and then Leave It The Fuck Alone......some times its best to do nothing...

5. The p.h is 7 (i have a PH meter) and the soil is getting a bit dry now (doing the sticking my finger in the soil to test trick) So no one thinks this is a nute problem ?

Thanks guys.

6. i would lay off the nutes and see if she gets better. then go from there

7. what kind of ph meter if it is a probe it may not work right
    you should use a hydro or fish tank test kit and test the water and the runoff
    thats a better way to test

8. Yeah it's a probe, it's pretty good tho, better then my other meter. But she seems okay now i gave her some more nutes and seems to be doing well, I think she's lacking in magnesium now cos some of the tips on the older leafs are turning a bit brown because i found this Pictures of nute problems - Doctor's Diagnosis - Growery Message Board it seems pretty helpful. So just gonna give her some alg-a-mic later. But would any one recommend using (bio bizz) glow, top max and alg-a-mic all together and once or just give her glow and alg-a-mic till she's starts flowering?