Can someone give me a diet plan

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by RaiderJohnny420, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I need to go on a diet im working out but i need a diet plan i can follow to loose weight cause im over weight and my friend is getting married and i wanna look good for his weading

2. Monday- Drink 2 glasses of water the minute you wake up. Wait 30 minutes and then eat a relatively high protein low carb breakfast (eggs and veggies).

Do not eat any carbs 2 hours before lifting weights (chest, shoulders), and lift intensely for 40 minutes. Interval train for 3-5 rounds depending on physical condition (Walk 30 seconds, SPRINT 30 seconds, walk 30, etc) Drink 30g protein shake after running within 30 minutes.

Eat Low carb high protein high fat dinner (lean, grassfed meats)

Tuesday- Drink 2 glasses of water the minute you wake up. Wait 30 minutes and then eat a relatively high protein low carb breakfast (eggs and veggies).

Wed.- Drink 2 glasses of water the minute you wake up. Wait 30 minutes and then eat a relatively high protein low carb breakfast (eggs and veggies).

Thurs -Drink 2 glasses of water the minute you wake up. Wait 30 minutes and then eat a relatively high protein HIGH carb breakfast (eggs and veggies and toast) WITH FRUIT.

Every 4th day is your high carb day. This is also your rest day (Cheat day). Have high carb dinner like pasta or pizza if you like those things.

3. Eat as many raw fruits and veggies as your heart or in this case your stomach and taste buds desire.

4. fuck all this. eat healthy. go to myplate.gov.

if you wanna get in shape eat whole foods, get your reccomended amounts of protein, grains, veggies, and fruit based on a 2000 calorie diet, and workout. the only liquid your ingesting should be water. rid the GMO's, HFCS from your diet as well.

if you need anymore nutriton advice please feel free to PM me.

5. Bodybuilding.com has great info and intake calculators

6. Bodybuilding.com has a meal plan called a meal plan for every guy. I find that it is easy to follow nothing to extreme or complicated, and they give you three different choices on meal plans.

7. Agreed. If your really desperate, I'd highly suggest hiring someone to help you with planning meals who will hold you accountable.