can someone fill me in on the smokentoken420 situtaiton?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey bladez,

i remember seeing a thread about smokentoken420 a week or two back saying how we needed to be keeping him in our prayers because something bad happened to him or something. i didn\'t really get a chance to read the thread because it was rather long.

i even saw a member have an avatar in his sig about smokentoken420. however, i can\'t seem to find the thread about st420 now.

can someone please tell me what\'s going on with him, what happened to him, and if he\'s gonna be ok.

2. I think he\'s the one who was ghost ridin his car and got fucked up, but it\'s possible it was somebody else...

3. Last I heard they woke him from his coma but he can\'t remember much. He posted a little bit. The thread is in Seasoned Tokers. :)

4. I believe he\'s doing fine for his situation, he experienced a severe drug overdose (we don\'t know which drug) and was airlifted to a hospital where he was put in a medically-induced coma to help him with the pain. Several days later, after running tests on his brain and whatnot, they awoke him. He has severe amnesia, but little by little he\'s regaining his memories and functions. He\'s home now, to my knowledge.

You can find the thread here.

:) Glad he\'s OK. Dude had a lot of love, prayers, and weed smoke backing him.

5. That shit will make you feel like superman

6. He was in a mediclaly induced coma, was woken up, and now doesn\'t remember anything.,

7. Well this is my 420th post and I think this is a good place to post it!

Get better soon smokentoke420! :D

8. Let\'s keep all of the discussion and well-wishes to the main thread. You\'re updated now, weedzilla. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.