Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone explain to me what its like to be going through marijuana induced psychosis ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kward1, May 13, 2018.

1. Anyone ?
    I snapped and flushed it.
    I sort of feel like I'm going through some kind of psychosis,
    Or like I've damaged my frontal lobe.
    Very worried

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

2. You snapped and flushed what? How could you of damaged your frontal lobe?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol go away

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I think it's a guy created a troll account

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Reported

• Like Like x 2
  6. Haha if only you knew.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not so helpful with the answers so far but in my opinion the term "marijuana psychosis" usually refers to either ingesting to much(more than you personally can handle) repetitively or a combination of many facets that tie in together (potency,overthinking, paranoia, etc) to cause the conception of psychosis.

The term psychosis really just refers to losing a sense of connection with reality in some form or fashion which I'm sure you are aware of.

As an example, say you are smoking 10 blunts a day right? Then you get into that particular schedule and you start to be perpetually blazed. Days start merging together and you aren't technically thinking about the future, you are more or less stuck in a continuum of bliss mixed with stagnation and begin to think you aren't real or that the world around you isn't. Really there are many different forms, more than I can attest to because I haven't experienced them like others who have.

Or maybe you just stay constantly high and drown out your own reality. I assume either way works for the psychosis bit.

In all reality though it doesn't happen to everyone and better yet some people are more sensitive and get it more easily. I may have not described anything you've dealt with. Could you open up a little and give us an idea of what it is you are experiencing and maybe how you'd define it?

I would suggest(opinion;I am not a doctor lol) if you are battling this concept to
    • Reduce your intake
    • Gain control of your mind a bit better
    • Remember to stay hydrated
    • Be comfortable with yourself and surroundings
    • Try not to overthink the way you are feeling
    • Keep a balance on your smoking and eating habits(eat a healthier diet)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I thought this was seasoned tokers? Don't seem very 'seasoned' to me. Peace, Phezisica