Can someone explain to me this song?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Classy Man, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Can anyone here tell me what is going on in this song? Why does he have the best flow ever? People please break this song down and tell me what you think about it. I dont usually listen to this style of hip hop, im usually the more upbeat hip hop feel good hip hop, but for some reason this song just GETS ME. So what do you think? did he do a good job? could he have done better in this song?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buZBbyBwCjk]Logic - Tic Tac Toe - YouTube[/ame]

2. Did you create this yourself and are just fishing for views? Why would you care if anybody agrees with your assessment of the song?

3. Haha are you kidding me i wish i made that.

I was just expecting some feedback from other people to see what they think of this song: good, bad, coulda changed this or that, etc.

You know how theres that one artist that tells his life story through his music, and you just feel like everytime you listen to a new track by them you feel like you are getting to know them better as both a person and artist? Atmosphere is a good example.
    Well thats what i have going on with Logic. Im getting to know him every step of the way, and i was just curious what other people think of him, specifically this song because its SO different than what he usually does.