Can someone explain this to me?

Discussion in 'General' started by JuiceNgin63, Nov 26, 2014.

1. http://kuruptsmoonrock.com

What exactly does this consist of?
    Have you tried it?
    What makes it different?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417028444.077454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ya, i've had moonrocks many times before. the high is way more intense. there are a lot of imitators out there, and some dispensaries make their own version, but all in all it's a great experience and tastes wonderful.

3. I don't click on random links by principle, but I'm pretty sure whatever is in that bowl was pulled out of the kitty litter. That's cat poop, bruh.

really? it's too early for trolls.

5. Haha, the link is legit. And I know where your coming from with the looks. That's why I'm asking about it. It says it's "the strongest bud" but it looks like cookies or something covered in keef, haha.

6. What are they exactly, Do you smoke it, eat it? I'm a fan of kurupt and he's been promoting it on his Instagram account for a while now.

really? lmao. You smoke it! It's GSC bud soaked in hash oil and rolled in kief. it's been out for a while.. you can break a chunk and load it into your favorite piece and smoke it. it's like smoking 2 hits of top shelf for every 1 hit you take.

they aint servin this shit in tha streets of cashville tho,....Where can you find shit like this?

that's because it's a cali thing, although im sure others around the states will copy with there versions.