Can Someone Explain Please?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Hi All

I am confused about harvesting. I have asked some questions regarding harvesting in my grow... (harvesting in next few days)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/150513-harvesting-advice-needed.html

But I am thinking, IF cloudy trichs give you an energetic high and amber = couch lock. Then why do seed companies say for example: "Blueberry produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting". (Dutch Passion website) when it is up to the colour of the trichs that determine the kind of high? Dont get it!!

Thanks

2. Well, it helps to know what % of Indica/Sativa each strain is.

Indica gives that body/couchlock high, and the plants tend to be shorter and wider. Also, Indicas have a shorter time (usually of course) from plant to finish.

Sativa is that head buzzing high (seems a lot of people prefer sativa because its much much easier to function and whatnot), everythng about it is pretty much the opposite.

I don't know (correct me if im wrong cuz im really not sure) if the cloudy trichs really represents anything at all.

3. Different cannabis produces more cbd "out of the box" but you can also let the trikes cloud up more wich will also up the cbd ratio.

4. Thanks for replies!