Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone decipher this text?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TattooKilla, Oct 4, 2013.

1. So I text a new dealer I go to school with but have never bought from before.
    I texted him asking if he had mids cuz I wanna buy a bunch of mids for brownies.
    I asked how much I can get for $50.
    He texts me back and says this - "Lol... Lil over a half, popcorn"

Ok does he mean a little over half an ounce?? Like 14g?? If so, I'm fucking stoked, that's a lot of weed to me.
    And popcorn?? Idk what that means

2. #2 Yoda, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    popcorn refers to small round buds, and yes a little over 1/2 would mean a minimum of 14 grams,

if your making brownies you should make canna butter then use reg butter and canna butter in the cookies.
    The cookies will taste much better and be more potent...imho

3. Fuck yes. I think thatsvs good deal

4. What ratio of regular butter to cannabutter? Equal parts or one more than the other? I just never heard that suggested before, would like to know more!

5. I bet his dealer looks like my avatar.

6. Update:

He didn't come through. This is why I don't buy from black people. I'm not racist, my best friend is black, but seriously it's annoying. Talkin about how they always got you and got what you need and always talkin about hustling. Then when I need 50$ worth of mids, I'm on my own.

7. Im not racist my best friend is black lol have to love when ppl use that.

8. I know. But he is haha.

9. Hahhaa totally

10. 50 for half O is a really good deal, even for mids! god damn be careful OP.

11. Be careful of what? I'll just be happy if he ever comes through

12. u r racist bruv

13. Last time and the only time I bought from a black person he sold us a 22 gram Oz.

whats a 22gram oz???

15. An oz that's 6 g's short

damn one of my best dealers was black damn reliable , would bring me from my friends house and back home and shit , I guess its all about where you meet your connects

17. Impressive, Yoda. 

18. black ppl dont do buisness rite, most of em anyways. thats why when i deal with black ppl i rip them off before they can rip me off.im not talkin about dealin as in bud. but in the real world.

19. Murderers don't do society right, we should kill them before they kill anyone