can someone ballpark me, what dimension of stuff i should get for my closet grow?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by schwammerlklauber, Jun 7, 2015.

1. #1 schwammerlklauber, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    I've read the guides, so i know how it should be done, its just a matter of scaling it right.

i'm also in the middle of a ultra low budget pc grow right now, to see if i liked growing. and i do.

the room i have is not perfect in size, but will have to be enough.

its slightly over 45 x 45 cm, and 160cm high. thats slightly over 0.3m³.. so, i just need a 20m³/hr exhaust? that does seem a bit low, and i cant seem to find any fans that slow.. id like to get a carbon filter too, so it needs some static pressure i guess.. passive intake is enough? and would you recommend a circulation fan too?

its also only about 0.2m², so how much light would i need in you opinon? geting good reflctors of course.

i know its small, but all i have, and i can get clones that are ready bloom right away.
    well.. its something, and certainly bigger and more convenient than my 25x50x60 pc grow. [​IMG]

ps: if thats relevant, i'd be using coco in smart pots. i'd have room for 4 11l pots.

2. If you can fit an hid setup in there I'd get a 250w hps or hps/mh digital combination. For fans, a 4inch exhaust fan with a rheostat with passive intake would do fine, with a 4inch carbon filter to match. Probably wouldn't need another fan if you're getting good breeze created from the exhaust.

3. Thanks. That was very helpfull