Can someone answer something for me please?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Darth_Mal, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I applied to finish line store in macys and i dont know if they drug test. I was called about a week ago and told i was hired and even came into the macys store to do the employee training. All i have to do now is the finish line training(yeah i guess its different from macys training i suppose) and im given my schedule and start work.
    Can i smoke or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If they havent said anything yet, id say they arent testing

3. Thats how im feeling. Nobodys said anything regarding my test. And i've been told they usually only test if you look suspicious. And i look nothing like a suspicious person so i guess im off the hook

4. You're good. If they drug tested you wouldn't of went through the training yet. A drug test is part of the pre-employment process. They wont/can't have you on the job until the results come back. So smoke up.  :smoke:

5. They'll only drug test you from now on if you file an injury report or are promoted, as long as you continue not to look suspicious.

6. I mean i recently cut my dreads, no tattoos anf just generally look like the good kid so yeah im good. Thanks alot guys. Really appreciated
    SMOKE ON