Can somebody please tell me if this is safe haha

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iRisen, May 19, 2009.

1. Ive been interested in trying shrooms for awhile but living in a small community like I do makes it a little harder than the rest of you have it. I found these today in my backyard while mowing the lawn... Could somebody identify these and tell me if there safe to eat or if I should just get rid of them all. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Lol... so funny. Yeah, they are safe. Eat them all though... and enjoy your slow death resulting in a liver transplant..

Dont be a retard, you're not going to find magic mushrooms in your back yard unless you are extremley lucky and know what your looking for.

3. That post made me laugh so hard I almost shot milk out my nose.

4. I definitely wouldn't eat those, some shrooms are poisonous and can kill you. Try taking some better pictures and posting them on shroomery.org for those guys to look at, or just keep looking harder for some shrooms for sale in your area. If you live in a small town maybe make a trip to a larger city within a reasonable driving distance from you and ask around.

5. get rid of them and hit up Shroomery.org

6. Thanks, Dick. Next time before you decide to be a complete asshole ask a few more questions. I've done some research on shrooms and they are reported to grow pretty abundantly in my area. That is why I was asking.

7. Na bro..don't eat those things.

8. Kidney and liver failure rule, Nothing like a big ol death cap to start off the day. :wave:

9. Yeah you obviously did plenty of research, despite the fact that they look nothing like any active mushrooms.

10. Toss em bro, not worth it.

Plus they dont look like cubes at all.

11. Obviously you've done no research on shrooms or you would not be asking if this mushroom was active.