Can somebody please shed some light on THC% problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganja ganja man, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ok so i've been browsing the net and some websites say the highest thc content can be over 40 - 50% and other websites stating that white russian is the strongest with a % of 22.

i am aware that the higher the % the higher the cost of the seeds, but if these outrageously high thc% weeds are available - and stoners are always looking for a stronger hit... why arent more people growing it/talking about it??

2. it is my understanding that these "super strains" are out there, but they have not been stabilized enough yet to be able to offer seeds for sale. hopefully soon:wave::D

3. Dont belive every thing you read on the internet. i bet you they dont have the slightest idea of the thc content. bc seeds is a known scam site, if you want a good seed bank then check out "TheAlitude seed co". The prices are ok and they ship fast and discreet anywhere and have a great reputation.

4. GOOD ANSWER!!:wave:

and also, thc content depends tremendously on your grow methods/ability as well.

5. #6 ajilejay, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    I think you are concentrating to much on THC content, really every strand is different and though the statistics may give you a vague idea of what you are getting there is really only 1 way to find out what effect the plant is going to have on you. I would suggest you try the pick and mix on attitude and keep in mind that higher THC does help, but it doesn't always equate to a better smoking experience.