Can somebody help please????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by green2thbone, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Ok i just checked on my baby this morning and some bud rot, i'm living in Ireland and the weather kust took a drastic change for the worse,last week sun was beaming and we had temps up to 26 degrees but this week it is fourteen and lashing rain my plant is roughly 2 weeks away from harvest, as the weather here is only supposed to get worse does anyone think i should just harvest now or wait it out, please if you have any info on what i should do i would be grateful.

2. First of all if you got bud rot you should immediately remove the infected chunk or whole bud for it not to spread to the whole plant. Check the forecasts. If you are not getting a terrible storm and the temps aren't dropping to below freezing for more than a few hours, than there is no reason not to wait it out, unless the fungus spreads.

3. As soon as found it i removed the entire bud,only a small part of the bud was infected but i removed the lot so it wouldn't spread i gave my plant a good inspection and did not see anymore,i have checked the forecast and it's to be cloudy with long periods of rain, i will just have to wait it out and check plant daily,thanks for the reply amalamud much appreciated:wave:

4. how did u find growing in ireland? did criters not eat ur plant alive? did u grow from soil or in a pot and was it in ur garden or in secret area? planning on tryin an outdoor grow this summer