Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can somebody help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Does anyone know how to upload pictures from an iPhone onto gc?

2. Are you on the iPhone app? Or are you on your computer/phone browser?

3. I'm on the browser but if its easier i can download the app

4. I've never used the app, so I don't know. However, on the browser, I'm pretty sure that the only option is to post an image from a URL. That means that you'd have to upload the photo from your phone to an external site such as Flickr or Photobucket and then copy the URL of the photo.

I would check out the GC app just in case. Otherwise, it's pretty annoying to post a picture while mobile.

5. If you download the app its pretty easy....step one is download the app :smoke:

From there you're going to want to select the thread you would like to post a picture in. Once you're in the thread in the top right corner of the screen you should see an arrow, hit that then select reply to thread. In the top right corner of the new screen, next to send, there should be a + button, hit that. You'll see that the first two options are likely what you're looking for.

"Attach from Camera" allows you to take a picture right away and decide whether you want to upload that shot

"Attach from Photos" means you can select a picture from your existing library.

You will still need to meet the 5 character minimum in order to post, FYI

Hope this helped :D

6. Thanks man that helped alot