Can somebody explain this...?

Discussion in 'General' started by MathiasKrewz420, Mar 28, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Please explain.
    I'm sure something gets edited while moving, I just can't seem to catch what it is. Can anybody see it? This is driving me crazy.

2. #2 Vicious, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Same principal as this i imagine.

[​IMG]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUV3GOTDqE[/ame]

3. So like that slide of just 2 bars and one bar forget about, those other two are being edited while its being moved around..look towards the bottom when the one moves to the right, and the bottom when the other moves down, they are becoming longer...

I think..idk that shit is trippy

4. Damn, that makes my brain hurt.

5. I still don't understand how that happens though... where the fuck does it go? My brain hurts.

6. it's edited because on the iPhone, it just looks like a chocolate bar that isn't moving

7. That's because it's a .gif

8. Hahaha I thought that's what it was I was like "wtf is this guy talking about"

9. Now I want a kit kat bar.

10. oh wait...it's a source of infinite chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my gawd!!! I'll be rich!!!!!

1. buy chocolate bar
    2. shuffle pieces
    3. collect the extra pieces to resell
    4. repeat until I own everything!

cya suckers, I'm off to make it big time now...:p

11. [quote name='"thctime"']it's edited because on the iPhone, it just looks like a chocolate bar that isn't moving[/quote]

I looked at this image for 5 minutes.

Its a chocolate bar? Last time i checked chocolate didnt blow my mind.

Scroll down... Oh ok its gif

12. It's like in office space where they try to skim off .000001 of a penny, but over billions of transactions, it equals thousands of dollars.

Both of the pictures change very slightly, but just so much so that it equals one square.

To prove my point with the top picture, look at the 7th column. They should both touch the row perfectly. The bottom triangle does, but the top one doesn't. The angles of the triangles are very slightly different, equaling one of those squares

In the chocolate picture, if you look at the bottom left corner of both of the slanted cuts, they should look the same, but they don't. By the time it reaches the corner again it has changed accordingly.

It's all about adding those tiny tiny fractions to equal a significant sum.