Can somebody diagnose this leaf?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Captain Canada, Apr 3, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I'm stuck, not sure what I've got going on here. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Are all ur other leaves got bright red stems like that one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. Are all ur other leaves got bright red stems like that one

4. Looks like it has a phosphorus deficiency
    stems look like Mg Def. get some calmag in there

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Yeah, pretty much.

6. Thank you, I will with my next feeding.

7. You didn't happen to have a very cold day or few cold days have you? that can cause a purpling too, but unlikely

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Are you flowering during cold weather? Don't just start feeding them. Especially cal mag. Seemanto be a trend to say cal mag, all the damn time !

• Like Like x 2
  9. That happened a couple of times actually.

10. Yes it's still below freezing where I live. Should I put money on the purple being from that? Also would it be a good idea to turn the heat up, or will it cause any damage if left to turn more purple?

I have been feeding well and regularly using the fox farm line ( grown big, tiger bloom, big bloom).

11. whats your temp range?

12. Yes I would get some heat in there, if it's below 55 degrees. Lots of people love the color change, makes plants look really cool, some growers even induce it. It won't cause much damage just slow growth. I would def say it's the temp, 100 % sure it's not a cal mag or phosphorus. Always wait for more replies, never follow the first advice you get it could end up csmausing more problems.

Wait for s couple more replies but I'm about 98 percent sure it's cold weather.

• Like Like x 2
  13. The coldest it may have seen there at night was 64ish. Is that cold enough to cause it?

14. The purple isn't always caused by cold some plants don't even turn purple. But drastic drops can cause this, or below 19C° from what I've read. Never had mine turn purple from cold.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Yes, it can be dependent on strain/genetics. How about a picture of the whole plant? If everything else looks good and is growing you definitely have nothing to worry about.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thank you, you eased my mind quite a bit.

Here are more pics of her:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Little hard to see where it's under the lights, but a bunch of the leaves are purplish.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Purples ok