Can some1 tell me which strains...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lantho650, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Flower fast? im looking to harvest every 8 weeks and cant really find a good sight with hort flowering seeds... any 1 got suggestions?

2. Most automatic strains will be ready in 8 weeks. In any case, look for indica strains.
    [​IMG]

3. #3 cripes0103, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    A better idea than trying to grow from seed every 8 weeks would be to grow out a mother plant and take cuttings and once they're rooted put them straight to flower. You won't get a huge yield per plant, but with 1 mother putting out clones every 8 weeks, I can imagine you'd be able to grab quite a few. Just have a nice sog style setup. This is all assuming you have the space/lighting for all that. If not, auto strains are definitely your only option.

But on to strains, most indica strains will flower between 8 and 10 weeks. Check out the attitude seed bank and use their search feature to look for short flowering strains. Two that I've been checking out have been Rocklock and LSD. LSD seems to be a better choice though because I've heard the Rocklock lacks potency. Sorry, high rambling. Good luck on finding a strain.

4. AK-48 from Nirvana...Attitude seeds seels em i believe...i got em from nirvanas website...just clipped this bud yesterday at 6 weeks and 6 days...still got three more bigger then that on the plant, gonna cut em probly tommorow and that'll be 7 weeks 3 days...definitely finishes in less then or right at 8 weeks

Attached Files:

5. 60 Day Wonder by DNA.

I'm working on Easy Ryders by The Joint Doctor right now. I'm about to harvest mine around day 62-63.

From what I've seen, the 8 week stains are a best case scenario and to get a better product you really need to go 9 weeks.