Can some one please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buddies, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Hey guys all the leaves on my plants are turning spoty I don't know why but I think it's because I'm using reverse osmosis water when I water them any Ideas btw the strain is destroyer and I thinks it's a week or 2 into flower

Attached Files:

2. Looks like spider mites to me. Check the underside of the leaves. If you see small tiny eggs and/or red spider mites then you should spray with an insecticide of your choice.

My choice is neem oil & real organic soap (like dr bronner's, certain ivory soaps, ect). Not detergent. Using a mixture of both should work really well. The neem oil should stop them reproducing and eating. The soap should kill them. Double whammy. Spider mites can be hell if you let them get out of control so opt for quick action if that is what they are.

3. I don't think it's spider mites it happened to the last one as well and when I looked at it today I didn't see any thing like that but ill look again some one told me it looks Like a nitrogen problem

4. Its definatley not nitrogen. Nitrogen starts yellowing on the center vein of the leaf and works its way out till the whole leaf is yellow then browns and dies. It looks more like thrips which hide in the soil and come out at night to feed on fan leaves and sugar leaves they wont touch the THC coated leaves or flowers as long as you keep them under control and that is a chore in itself.

5. Hey guys thanks for all the help it was indeed spider mites so I went and got some liquid lady bugs to kill those little fuckers

6. [quote name='"buddies"']Hey guys thanks for all the help it was indeed spider mites so I went and got some liquid lady bugs to kill those little fuckers[/quote]

Look up other poster stormcrow. She suggests using a soap. Then wash it the next day. Repeat as necessary. If there's too many neem oil won't do anything but annoy them fir 2 days.