Can some one help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dawson1853, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I have 3 gsc seedlings that are about 2 and a half weeks old, I'm using pro mix premium potting mix and I fed them advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom on a very low dosage. 18/6 light cycle. Humidity is usually between 45%-50%. One is doing really good and the other two are lacking. One of the smaller plants has droopy leaves and has yellow tips and seems to be getting worse. Can some help, don't know what is wrong with that one.

Attached Files:

2. I'm not a promix guy, but I don't think you need nutes this early. That stuff has nutes in it.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was thinking that was the problem, not really to sure but I will just give them distilled water a couple more times before feeding them nutrients again.

4. #4 evotoiy, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    ya dont use nutes. ppl misunderstand nutes. when it comes to nuting your plants only do once veg state is reach. Seedling have more then enough nutrients to grow in to beautiful little veggie plants :p. Pro-mix isnt great to use. organic is always better. ive been using roots with worm casting, perlite and cocoa for lightness. if you use pro-mix try adding perlite and worm casting to help your little guys eat maybe a little cocoa to help with aeration and drainage. check ph levels of runoff, and flush the soil.

also pic 2 of the 3 plants, looks like overwatering. ttry to lay off water. with smaller cups you'd expect them to dry up quickly but thats not the case in a good humidity room, ps take an inch pint of soil from the cup if the soil seems moist the inch down do not water, try again tomorrow. try to stop water, more light and whats the heat of the surrounding. Ive had the same issue in the past and it can be cause to heat and under light with to much water.

i still wouldnt nute this guy until he reaches a foot in height.

Good luck, if assistance is needed don't be afraid to ask :)

5. Looks like heat stress? What are temps? Lights too close?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. Thank for the info and I was going to look for better soil but if I can't find any I will be adding perlite. Where I live things like good soil can get pretty pricy because I have to order mostly offline. I wont feed them no more until they get bigger and after I transplant them into something better.

7. I think at first I had the light to close for a day or 2 when I was trying to find the right spot but I just switched to a aglex 600w with the cob light on at 27 inches away. My temps at day time are around 24 celsius and 20-21 when light is off.

8. look for felt pots, you can find decent soil at, Canadian tire, Rona, Home depot the sell "Organic Roots" its about 20 bucks. decent soil. if your in Canada :p, Garden Centers may be able to help if near to you.

9. When ever finding the right height put you hand between the bulb and plant. put you hand closer to the plant if you feel heat, that's uncomfortable to you, the lamp is to close.

Your temps seem to be good. you can goes as low as 19 Celsius at night and 24 during daytime roughly. try to get a little more heat if your concerned, but without lowering your light. For now id raise your lights and reduce watering for a day, See if your girls lighten up and rise.
    For auto flowers there more immune to heat and cold so you can get to 17 celsius at night and 22 during the day.

10. I don't have a home Depot or rona, around where I live. Canadian tires plant section has nothing right now, I think because of Christmas but I will be looking around.

11. Thanks for the info these are feminized seeds not auto but I will hold back on watering and I've raised the lights a day ago and they seem to like it more.

12. ya christmas and cold weather makes it a challenge. i live in a city area soo i have multiple CT or homedepot to hit up. but Good Luck. your promix should be ok, try lightening it up, which will be cheaper and easier to get, like a bag of worm castings, perlite, cocoa. and do an equal portions of 1/3 of the pro-mix

13. Sounds good, I will try that when I replant them. Thanks alot.

14. Not a prob :)