Can some one help me please !!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Turtleflaps, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Anyone know what deficiency this could be ? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. [​IMG]

3. You have to give more info. Like how you're growing soil, DWC, etc. What nutes, how often, how far into flower, temps, humidity...the important stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Growing in DWC 15 litre res with clay pebbles,
    Using growth tech nutrients bloom A+B
    Super Pk
    And there budding additive.
    Keeping around 1300ppm
    25 degrees Celsius
    40% humidity
    I'm 37 days into flower on blue mystic seeds from nirvana (regular) it's the first time I've grown this strain.
    Thanks for the reply

5. Bugs = Neem oil
    Deficiency = Cal/Mag
    Leaves turning yellow is sign of the fall and the plant is using leaves to build buds. What are you attempting to grow? Leaves or buds?

6. Buds

7. This is my first ever grow so I have no idea what it is lol

8. Im also growing in d.w.c. Now that you are adding Super Pk are you cutting back on the a+b nutes? I only ask as my hubby fed mine the pk booster but didnt adjust the a+b mix nutes and my leaves showed slightly similar to what yours are doing?

Im a newbie also,so im sure there's someone here who will know in an instant what's wrong. Will watch as its all good learning these things! Good luck with rest of flowering time,thanks for sharing pics etc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No that could be it ! I'll try giving it to water for a night or two then adjust for the additives I was just making my nutes at 1300ppm then adding additives

• Like Like x 2
  10. yep i was thinking its P/K deficiency if it was N it would start at bottom of plant and work upwards ,,,which would be normal for plant to have N deficiency towards end of grow ...but i'd say its P/K ,,,,mac

11. Picture aren't very clear...
    Are they lesions or clusters of lil dots that make the whole lesion

12. That's a potassium deficiency... That one looks up easy,.... Did you say that's dwc.... If so there you go you have issue at the roots... Favors that more than anything else

• Like Like x 1
  13. I grow in soil, and really don't know much about DWC...

But I do remember reading on several occasions that res' temp's that are too high can adversely affect nutrient adsorption.

Have you checked the res' temp's?

14. If you are looking to rectify the problem. Run plain water at you selected Ph, 5.6-6.0 depending on which nutrient uptake you are looking for at your stage of flowering. Maybe try 1-2 tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide in you plain water when you flush this time. That will help the roots heal up and allow your beautiful babes to turn around. If you were closer to your 45-50 day mark, best to just flush and let them finish up. This is a common problem and is several things into one. You can say Ca, Mg, K, or too much N at this point as pointed out by the hard comment, "leaves or buds". I think you are doing fantastic judging by the photos. At 1300ppm you most likely have a Nutrient Lockout since you are adding the extras afterwards which will boost your PPM more so. Also you may want to keep an eye out for hermi flowering at this stage if they are suffering and more so if those gals start fox tailing as that is not a major trait in your gals genetics. I look forward to seeing your steps and progress! Keep it up you are doing fantastic!

Saludos!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks guys I added the hydrogen peroxide and r/o water p.h 6.0 and will leave for another 24-48 hours they seem to be doing fine now. It's only my first grow and I expected some problems but as long as I have something at the end I'll be happy :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

17. Very good! Stoked on you! Maybe try bringing the PPM down to 1000-1100 with your additives included when you top off next time....? :)
    Also keep in mind that flowering also has several stages and your gals will have different needs at those times. If you see they are not drinking as much, just be patient and they will tell you everything.
    Looking forward to seeing your decisions and progress!

Saludos!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum