Can some one help critter????

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LOL..........never thought abuot moving dustmops!!!!!!!! That is it!!!!!!! I cant wait until I can focus enough so they will let me drive home so I can smoke a big one. I\'m off this weekend!!!!!!!!! Lucky me!!!!!!! If my head doesnt hurt like hell tomorrow, I\'m going on a 3 mile hike!!!! It should get my mind off the ex\'s and all of that bullshit. I need to get away from Pineville for a couple of days!

2. Come on down here and i\'ll help you with the head injury and the ex\'s. I promise to behave in an orderly manner, or not!

3. hate to break it to ya hon, but you\'re head will probably feel like it\'s gonna implode tomorrow....if you have a concussion it will....and standing up too fast might make ya fall down again....then more stitches...viscious cycle!

4. Don\'t tempt me..........I\'m about ready to take a vacation for quite sometime. And my head hurts like hell but I\'m still at work dealing with the babies like I always do. I must be one dedicated or stupid nurse one!!!!

And why would I want you to act in an orderly manner??? That would defeat the purpose of relieving all my frustrations and tension. LOL.

5. LOL ok then..... I will act in a disorderly manner just for you!

Hows the head?

6. I swear........the stitches in my head are sore as hell but I get them out in about 5 more days so I\'m happy about that. I must have one really hard head.........thats for sure!!!!!!!! And I\'m on day shift this week so that really sucks to say the least. I am not a morning person in the least bit!!!

7. where the fuck is pineville?

8. Right up the road from pinevalley in WV

9. Have you checked buttheads pants ? ;)

10. LMAO Why would it be there?

11. what the fuck does WV stand for?

12. WV stands for West Virginia..........and pineville is a small, little town in the southern part. If you blink, you would miss this town!!!!!!!

And that would be a site to see if Bud Head could fit the town of pineville in his pants. That would be one large pair of pants!!!!!!!! LOL

13. LOL I couldn\'t carry that around! lol

14. My bad, I guess all that wood confused me ;)

15. LOL 420girlie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.