can some one give me a how to on bubble buckets?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by 2GreenThumbs420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Im a home grower thats been using soild for a while now. Im on my third harvest with just soil and im wanting to get into hydroponics. Im on a little bit of a budget though. So i made a bubble bucket but the plant i put in it didnt live very long haha. Im needing a teacher

2. If the roots are to short add more water or,you might need more than one pump,I'm a temporary bubble ponic till I get a new water pump or fogger. But I have a dual port Walmart brand air pump & a single port Walmart brand pump.my plants have been on that for a month now with not problems.

3. alright ill give that a try. thabks for the advise kind sir.

4. No problem , the dual port air pump is about 10 bucks & Running 2 foot long airstones. I think the airstones were 3 a piece. A cheap little experiment

Take a gander at my grow, everything was bought at walmart but my water pump and I got it from lowes for 20 bucks in the garden/fountain section

5. how did you make the system?

6. your grow is amazing! i wanna grow some dank shit like that but; i am, but a padawan

7. Besides what I listed above my 1st pack n go was 5gallon it was 3.94 then I got a 10 or 18 gallon for $5 the small air pump was $6 I ordered my seeds,I bought clip in desk lamps lol I have 6 at $8 with 100w cfl(26wats actual power) 9 bucks for the daylight bulbs then another 9 for warm ones ten I bought a 200w cfl warm bulb & the 300w(max) ballets for 9 something(hardware section usually by the extension cords & construction lights) I'm getting another one tomorrow. Ad my nutes are $12 per quart bottle(xnutrients). An old car fold out window visor some e mergency blankets and a 60 70 gallon pump from lowes that was 20 I believe oh & I'm getting a fogger.

Sorry for the list lol just thinking & typing I'm sure I forgot some stuff
    Thoe all the lamp wires & poor wiring is an issue
    But it doesn't get hot I've bumped into bulbs no problems

Real cheap & simple, I slowly added to my grow over time. A light here bloom FX there. You don't have to blow the bank to grow. One of the biggest things you have is a good forum like this & youtube.my external HD is full if grow info

T

8. This was the very first thing that came up when I googled "diy bubble bucket". Looks pretty promising.

9. You don't even have to go all out like that. But that's pretty much it just drop some airstones in it & call it a day. Ill post some pics of how mine is set up tomorrow.

10. any photographs?