can some one explain this to me?

Discussion in 'General' started by chuckiez, Aug 20, 2010.

1. so today was my first day of senior year (almost 19). everything's cool in the morning im hanging out with friends planning stuff tonight then shit starts flyin.... i got put in a FUCKING SPED CLASS! i had a 3.2 last year (4.0 highest gpa i could get) i don't fucking understand i got pissed went to the principal tryed to camly ask about it...... she said it was decided i didnt have the abilty to perform in average classes...... i would have knocked her the fuck out if she wasnt an 80 ish y.o women. anyways i go back to a meeting about it monday. well im out to get fucked outta my mind:cool:

2. if you got a 3.2 they cant just put you in the sped class. fuck that bitch sue the school.

edit: fuck her first and then sue the school

3. It's ok man, I heard they teach you good life skills in those classes. :laughing:

4. Just don't go to it. Although it's a shitty way to graduate, I did online classes and barely went most days of my senior year.

5. If its really wrong tell her your going to the school board to complain about her decisions. That'll make the bitch think twice

6. yepp and were doin these special equations like 3+1+1+4=9 and we can raise our hand and get specail help.

but theres going to be a big meeting with all the important peeps monday but if they leave me in sped ill prob move a county

7. What is sped? Never heard of it. We got ESOL here

8. Special Education probably

That sucks man haha, yeah like the other guy said take it to her boss, they always hate it when you take it higher up

9. wats ESOL?

10. wow, that never happened to me, and i was the epitome of a slacker, by my senior year i had 40 credits or so, not once was i put in special classes, cali's public education system must be fucked, heh.

I just wouldn't go dude, or id go and see if i could get an easy a, lol.

11. somebody fucked your schedule up dude.
    ps: do you ride dirtbikes? i noticed the 2t exhaust in your sig

12. english for speakers of other languages, all the classes are taught in different languages

13. ESOL is for kids who don't speak English or are just beginning to learn and what not. At least for me it was, I got taken out of it in 1st grade cuz I learned English fast!! :D Now I suck at Spanish you should see me trying to communicate with my parents :laughing: it's like playing charades and shit :laughing: thanks ESOL!

Definitely go complain, OP.

14. go higher than the principal. its obvious they fucked it up, and if she aint listenin go to the higher ups.

15. haha hell yea man 08 rm250 with about 4k in the motor alone. i ride anything 2 stroke have been since i was 5

16. No offense...but I thought your signature was a weird looking dolphin..

17. lmao... a shiny chrome dolphin???? i was gonna put my bike in my sig but i think the pics too big

18. Haha Reminds me of me because when I was little I apparently could understand and even speak a little spanish, now though you ask me what day it is you'll get a "uhh...about 1:30ish?"

19. haha i took spanish in 8th grade i only remember my favorite saying (tu madre) idk if thats spelled right though.

20. #20 Carl Weathers, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    Sounds like you've just been offered a cruisy ride through to graduation? Or will your grades mean nothing?

Just write a letter and articulate your point in words that would convince them you're at a higher standard than the class they put you into. Point out the problems you'll face following school if they force you into a class you believe will hinder your capabilities and excellence. It would also help to bring forth evidence of your past achievements, as 'insurance' to them that you are not going to bomb if they move you to a normal class. Obviously your GPA is good enough but it wont hurt to get more evidence that they fucked up.