Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can smoking only a bit still give red eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Feb 17, 2018.

1. If i wanna just get a small buzz going, will my eyes get red?

Can red eyes be dependent on how much you smoke?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How old are you bro? It depends how new to smoking you are lol, i rarely get red eyes unless I've smoked 3+ grams your eyes get used to it after smoking for years

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes but it depends on you tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yes, they most certainly can. Pretty much anything beyond the tiniest, most miniscule 'lil puff that you are capable of will produce red eyes in most everyone. Some vary on how much, mind you, but as to your other question, also yes, your red eyes are dependent on the amount you ingest. Once again, that also varies a bit from person to person as to how drastically, but still dependent nonetheless. Of course, not to fear, as there are beyond countless eye drop options to eliminate that concern entirely. Happy blazing!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

5. Get eye drops n u won’t have to worry bout it also depends on the strain

6. Precisely .027996 grams heated to 378 degrees (f) will get you a buzz without any reddening of the eyes.

Be careful......a difference of .0001g will make all the difference.

Toke wisely.