Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Smoking Change Eye Color To Yellow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhosGotDank, May 28, 2014.

1. #1 WhosGotDank, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    So I've been smoking for several years daily with a few month breaks. About a week ago I was at a friends blazing and they said something about my eyes being yellow.

I looked and they were. I've noticed this a long while back that my eyes won't get red, but instead; they'd get glossy and have a dark yellow tint.

When I'm sober they are the normal brownish-green.

So can toking cause eyes to turn yellow or is it unrelated?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

2. Don't know why but it double-posted, sorry.

not the iris color, the white part...

illness and being in a smoke cloud all the time like tobacco users used to do, can cause yellowing of the whites of your eyes.

I doubt you sit in a cloud of pot smoke for most of the day while toking a j every half hour...so it isn't pot smoke causing it :smoking:

tobacco user?
    liver trouble??

4. Don't use any form of tobacco.
    My liver is fine (I'd assume)

It only occurs when I'm high so idk what's going on.

redeyes?

6. yellow eyes only when high..?

I would go for a liver blood test to just be sure man..pot induced jaundice?  Doesn't seem likely but something else may be a problem.

7. I thought that strain of pot was only Legend..

8. i think your eyes are actually getting dry and red like everyone else.

maybe because you have dark eyes and you only experience very slight redness it appears as though they are a little yellow. just a thought. 

9. Not unless you're a fucking Sith lord or some shit trying to get faded.

10. Yeah it could be something serious. Better make a doctor appointment to be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No my eyes have only been red a few times when I was baked af. N they just get sort of shiny and are yellow where the white part is.

I will ask my doc I guess, thanks for your insight.