Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can smoking apple seeds kill you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikeyboy6952, Feb 29, 2012.

1. If you inhale apple seed smoke can you die from it?

2. Yes, studies show that inhaling the smoke of an apple seed is equivilant to drinking 10 liters of gasoline in under 2 minutes, if u did this there is a 75% chance that you have already contracted cancer in your balls (I found statistics proving this but can't find the source right now

3. Aha, for real? Looks like I'm fucked -___-

4. You may also have a disease called trollingavitus which is a mental condition that causes you to ask really stupid questions but I just can't tell for sure

5. Nah man, I'm just an misinformed dude.... I just read somewhere on wikipedia that apple sees have cyanide nd just wondering if someone could die or not

6. I think he was asking because he made a pipe from an apple and may have burned a few. It seems like dumb question but I dont think its as stupid as it sounds.

7. Yup, you guessed correctly. I was kinda worried :p

8. I know the truth on that but I will not tell you because you might do something stupid, but I will say smoking them will not kill you and eating the seeds from one apple will not either.

9. yeah it would take about a cup of apple seeds to do you in....

10. Alright, sweet. I guess I shall continue! :]]

11. Come on, dont tell people that. They don't need to know.

12. No op, it can't, You can kill yourself though. What's on your mind? Is there something you need to talk about?

13. Yeah I could. But, I'd rather live to smoke another day though. :smoke:
    But there is one thing on my mind, how do you blindfold an asian?? :confused:

14. Tie them up first it's so much easier.

15. Dental floss or a ramen noodle if like.

16. Dental floss! Lmao

17. peach pits have cyanide in them. dont smoke those!

18. Bwhaha!

19. I hope it does.

20. What exactly made you want to try smoking apple seeds?
    [​IMG]