Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can smokers get in trouble for?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by internerd, Apr 26, 2008.

1. being high in front of a cop or law enforcement without possession or paraphernalia?

2. No. It is not illegal to to smoke marijuana, only to possess it.

3. Well if your a real fool and make yourself seem stoned and out of place, then yes they may fuck with you and arrest you for public intoxication. I would suppose since Cops keep breathalyzers on board, they would carry the mouth swabs for past-12 hour ingestion and bust you for public intox or DUI(D)

4. He isn't talking about alcohol...

You can get charged with using a narcotic and being in public under the influence of one if they suspect you.

If you get pulled over and suspect it, they may ask you to get out of the car and start questioning you. The car CAN get searched at this point ( they'll use it as probable cause). I had a friend get nabbed with public intox of a narcotic, and driving under the influence of a narcotic. Shit sucks.

5. It is illegal to smoke weed.

What are you talking about commando?

6. well i'm not counting medical marijuana.

7. Recently police have started to use retinal scanners which can indicate the use of cannabinoids.Im not sure how it works but I have read that you can get a dui or public intox if you come across one of these things.;)

8. in PA they're really against "drugged driving" so if you're driving high you're supposed to get in trouble,
    but i've been in the car when people have gotten pulled over, the cops asked if we had been smoking and we all said no so you just have to deny it. never gotten tested for being high...

9. im pretty sure if u have coke in ur system u can get charged with possession of a dangerous drug? right? and the only way they find that out is a blood/piss/mouth test.

never admit anything.

dont fraternize with pigs.

10. fuck the police!

11. Um. Just be a normal stoner and AVOID THE FUCKING POLICE.

But uh ... to answer your question ... they can charge you with a number of things, including disturbing the peace, just to bust your ass.

haha bust your ass.

Yeah,Kumar, BUST YOUR ASS.

12. a couple of friends of mine said they told a cop they were blazed as fuck and the cop searched them and they didnt have shit... i was told they couldnt do anything about it... but fuck that im stayin away from the cops my luck theyd either plant some shit on me or nab me for some other bullshit charge.

13. Just dont act like a jackass then you are good to go. Plain and simple.

14. i got busted with out anything on me at all my friend didnt have anything on him either and we were acting stoned out of our minds but there were 2 other bitches with us and they probablly told teh cops everything cuase they were retarded fucking freshman but i jsut told the cop i wasnt gonna tlel him anythign than the story i already told him and oh this happened in school a couple years ago