Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can smoke shops sell pipes to 18 year old Medical Cannabis Patients in California?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliSmokez, Aug 10, 2016.

1. So if you guys don't know California changed it's tobacco smoking age to 21 from 18. Can smoke shops sell pipes, bongs, rolling papers, etc... to 18 year old medical marijuana patients?

2. I don't personally visit dispensaries, but I read some posts here where this was discussed, and it seems to vary. Some shops would sell no problem, but some won't.

3. I believe I read somewhere that dispensaries could sell supplies to their customers, but don't quote me on that

4. I was in Cali last week with my friend who has her med card and no smoke shops would sell her anything. It's messed up. You can have your card but can't buy anything to smoke with.

5. Not sure but if you're looking for rolling papers and other toking supplies, hit up spencers. Good luck brobeans.

6. Just go to a mom and pop gas station.

7. I am a 19 year old Cali medical card holder. I went into a local headshop to look at bongs with a friend of mine (also a 19 year old Cali medical card holder) and we got kicked out because we aren't 21. We weren't trying to buy blunt wraps, just looking at bongs and pipes.
    I am going to try to go to a different head shop and buy some juicy jays. I love juicy jay papers and they explicitly state on the package that they are not for use with tobacco or tobacco products. And since the ban is on TOBACCO, they shouldn't have a problem selling it to a 19 year old.
    I am very irritated that I got kicked out of a- usually- really chill head shop bc I'm not 21 EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T TRYING TO BUY FUCKING TOBACCO. But whatever. I support the ban overall. Fuck tobacco. For the most part. I smoke swishers sometimes. But cigs, never.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app