Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Smelling Bud Get It In Your System?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SnoopGoat, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I imagine the simple answer is no, not at all... especially since second hand smoke can hardly get it in your system, but I want to make sure. I mean the actually bud itself, not the smoke. Right up close to your nose and such. I still have to be clean for a while but I really enjoy just smelling the bud  :hello:

2. No it can't.

3. #4 doubled0218, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    All you'd be breathing is airborne particulate, if you mean in your respiratory system, yeah. For a DT? Nah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. My bud is so good, it can stay in your system for months just by looking at it!

5. #7 Ganjedi420, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
    If you sniffed SUPER hard and sucked the nug down into your lungs where it broke down and pillaged your body with happy stoniness, then maybe. But that's a really shitty way of ingesting buds, I would think. There's much easier ways of doing it that don't involve aspirating a nug and possibly choking to death.

So no. It can't.

That shit is dank dankitty dank dank of dankiness.
    Dipped in liquid dank!

6. It must be that dankity dank dank that you could use to yank a scank on the bank of iyank.

7. Gay question. 

8. #10 SnoopGoat, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
    LOL, such a homosexual question. Truly the kind of question only a homosexual would ask. Gotta go, on my way to the gay bar to be gay  :wave:

Unless of course you mean...
    [​IMG]

Regardless, I highly recommend you further your education.

10. Only 3 posts but you are win

Plz stay

11. You Sir, made my day

12. I love the smell of dank so much I walk around with fat nugs shoved up my nostrils!!

And that wins the internets for today. :)

14. Omg dude you blew it. You are gonna fail the piss test big time if you smelled raw bud. Sorry.