Can she be saved?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Username_also, Mar 19, 2017.

1. I feel like I've tried everything to save this plant and it's condition just keeps getting worse, I don't really know what to do at this point.

Attached Files:

2. Soil looks soaked? It's looks overwatered.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought the same, I let the soil dry out for a few days...just watered it.

4. What kind of "soil"? Almost looks like vermiculite? Sorry can't see well on this phone.

J

5. it's not soil...it's a mixture of vermiculite, perlite, peat moss and coir pith

6. and I've been using general organics nutrients....did the same thing on my last grow and I didn't have any problems

7. Just let her be. Best thing you could do imo. Whats the temps?
    50/50

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

8. Temp is around 79 humidity is usually around 50%

9. It doesn't look terrible, I'd just let it sit and water at your discretion. Maybe if the coco wasn't washed it might throw the ph off. I think it'll make it though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool, thanks for the advice. I'm just going to let it do its thing and hope for the best hahah

11. How much are you feeding? IMO It's way to early to be using nutes. She should just be getting ph'd water and that's it for atleast the first few weeks, then feed only at 1/4 strength.

• Like Like x 1
  12. it's about a month old now I think...but yah, the nutrients might be the problem. I'm feeding it full strength now....Did the same on my last grow without an issue but maybe this one is a bit more sensitive?

13. Flush her a couple times gave nutes to early maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I never give anything to them till a few weeks old...and then it's only Alaska Fish Fertilizer, plenty of nitrogen and won't burn them up....flush it out and just let it be

• Like Like x 1