Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can secondhand smoke show up on a drug test??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I am trying out for a job I really want. And today I smelled weed and noticed a car with people coughing. It was maybe 15-20 seconds before i got outta there. My question is can this show up on the DT I'll be taking???

2. nah man you're cool..i was around smoke constantly for 4 yrs of probation and never dropped dirty

3. You are totally fucked......you can fail a drug test for just looking at someone smoking weed.    Kiss that job bye-bye!

4. Just joking  ;)

5. Nah man you're good.  Don't even trip!

6. Here is a way I found out that it doesn't show on a drug test. Now in 2009 I was with some friends they were toking up(didn't smoke at the time, just got a job)and I was there just playing the Xbox beating them while they were blasted(they were hotboxing). They must have smoked about 10 blunts in this room. A week later from that I get into an accident at work resulting in a drug test. They took me to the hospital and the guy for the drug test was there. DT Guy insisted that I do the DT, but that was the last thing on my mind with all the pain and such. So he tells me that he will be back with water. Doctors were telling him that I can't drink any water due to they may have to take me into surgery. DT guy was upset as he didn't want to wait. Well about after a hour Doctors tell me they won't be have me undergo surgery but instead they will keep me in the hospital a few days. So DT guy comes with a cup of water then 45 minutes later I hand him my urine. I was nervous because I thought it would show up as well, but that was just plain ignorance. A week later get my results I passed and was on workers comp for 7 months. The last 2 months were great because I still went to work and I received the WC money. But I was on light duty. So if that isn't/wasn't enough reassurance, I don't know what is. Hope the helps!!

7. What if you were in a car that was being hotboxed? I would imagine you'd fail.