Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can sativa still make you sleepy??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Aug 18, 2018.

1. A buddy of mine went to a legal state and said he bought weed in shops and really didn't notice a difference between indica and sativa. He said basically if the weed was good it was good.

Is that true? Can you smoke a sativa and have it make you tired?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's probably because everything at the club is hybridized. I am finding it hard to find pure indica. Only one or two options out of hundreds.

3. What about just straight pure thc alone with no CBD? Surely there would be no indica/sativa then? Could just straight thc get someone sleepy?

4. I make sativa edibles sometimes and my neihbors sleep like babies

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. My next 3 off the rack are indys

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. What? It doesn't work that way

7. With today's crazy weed technology it does lol. Theres stuff called distillate now wich is usually like 97% straight thc.. no room for any cbd or any thing else. Can that shit get you tired?

8. Oh when you said "bought weed" I assumed you meant trees. It probably can cause that shit fucks you up.

9. A lot of good reasons that it is often hard to tell the difference between Indica and Sativa have been posted and likely many more to follow... i've read that strains get all mixed up, watered down or hopped up once the NAME and genetics is out and popular so it's rarely like the original nor the reviews.

From personal experience i've often opted to take a few tokes of Sativa before retiring to bed to give me a bit of a lift to read or watch a late night talk show, sometimes just to turn out the lights and watch the inner light show it tends to provide... if i am tired enough i will fall asleep in no time also there is that coming down sort of crashing effect some strains have too.

Indica late when i'm tired is kind of a waste as i'm already getting groggy and yawning, why bother?

10. Hey did u have a question about oils? Hit me on my page or pm me

• Like Like x 1
  11. Will do thanks PapaPuff!