Can safe/stash jar/fake can thingies

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by spikeystud88, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Ok so yesterday a friend and I were at our local headshop and we saw some of those fake can safe things (just google "dr pepper can safe" and you'll find it). Anyways they're only $9 at my local shop. I looked at them but I'm a total n00by and can't figure out how much I'd be able to stash in there lol. Do any of ya'll have one of these? If so about how much can you store in it? As long as it could hold a 1/4 I'd say its worth it.

2. I'd guestimate regular sized cans can hold a qtr. I had a friend that kept a dt. pepsi safe can in his car with his stash and a chillum.

3. Perfect. By the way Idk why more people don't use them...they're weighted and there's basically no way to tell that they're fake (unless you actually try and unscrew it).

And if you're taking your stash to a friends or something you can just carry it in your hand and no one would realize it lol!

4. ya, and thinking about it this could be the ultimate hiding spot for anyone with a mini fridge/fridge in there room, just go out and buy a pack of soda matching your stash can and then just throw in it there haha!:smoking::smoking:

5. Yeah until you had a smoke sesh and everyone had cottonmouth.
    Then someone gets a lucky suprise instead of a pepsi haha

6. #6 flyershockey44, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010

that would make me laugh really hard, unless it was MY stash can hahaha:D

7. I know what you're talking about, I'd say they can definitely hold more than a 1/4, probably more like three eighths or a half if its dense.

8. Ok, so I took the plunge and went ahead and got one...$10 after tax and everything.

I'm retarded lol...this could EASILY hold 1/2 an ounce. If you had a pipe that wasn't too wide you could fit it and your stash.

You guys want me to take some close up pics of the inside? Not sure if ya'll care or not lol. All the pics I found online didn't really show a good view of the inside.

Also, I'm pretty sure these are air tight...so bud wouldn't go bad if you did end up leaving it in there for a while :)!

9. I think those things are cool... but I gotta believe the cops are on to them. They've been around forever. I'm sure they would work fine for parents and others that aren't professionally trained to find your stash... but I bet a cop would beeline straight for the can... unless you put it in a cooler with real Dr. Peppers all around ;)

10. cops are aware of these things...we sell these at my work and Ive been able to study them pretty carefully...even without unscrewing the top I can spot one of these fake cans from a quite a distance, take a reg coke can and compare it to the stash can...There is an extra symbol on the stash can along with some of the writing missing from the original coke can. Im pretty sure cops are well aware of these things but Im paranoid as fuck so what I do is keep a 12 pack in my car with a little super glue, throw your stash can in the middle of the 12 pack and glue her back up and put in the trunk...nothing to worry about after that.

11. Personally I like the containers that have magnets on them and are meant to be attached to your frame. These would work best, because the weed is in an airtight container under your car, and when has a cop looked under the car on a routine ticket stop?

12. So you guys are telling me if I got pulled over during a routine traffic stop and had this in the console the cop would say "lemme see that coke can son" ? There is no f***ing way! Unless he found weed on me or saw something I saw there's no way he'd think to check it!

13. hahah unless he is thisty.

"Son, ive had a long day. See, I don't want to have to give you a ticket. But I'm on patrol all day. What do you say you give me a drink, and I'll just let you go with a warning."

what then?
    "um, no. Sorry officer, but I would rather have a ticket then give you this"
    I fell like that would not be the best solution.

14. When he asks for a drink you turn to the coke and pour half a vial of LSD into it and hand it to him without him seeing of course. He'll be trippin for days :hippie: