Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can rolling weed make you fail a hair test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokenomore, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hi Iv been on pre-trial diversion for possesion for 4 months now (diversion is like probation without a record).

Anyway im 5'10, 160 pounds and smoked every day for the last 9 years before getting caught and starting diversion at which point i didnt smoke for 3 months then had my final hair test and failed it by just 2pg.
    No big deal il just wait a month and try again except 1 problem.
    After i did the test but before i got the results i didnt smoke any but i broke up a half ounce and rolled 16 blunts.
    I had never heard this before but apparently according to a study in germany in 2015 just touching specifically rolling weed is enough to make you fail a hair test 4 weeks later so now i think im screwed.
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Id love it if i was just being paranoid but the people in that study only rolled 5 joints.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. NIH?

Thats the study tho, guess im boned.