Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Police Find This

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killab47, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Okay, so I'm not gonna go into detail because I'm busy right now but my cousin was dating this guy and she said he was a dealer. Now he was but really sketchy and one time he said he can get us anything(BHO,brownies etc.) so I decided to cop from him. I later found out he told my cousin(who he didn't know was my cousin) he was planning to rob me and a friend. So, when he showed up there was 20 of us(we didn't want to hurt him just scare him away), he got scared but he said he will call his boys, and we asked the names. Now he said some pretty 'known' names but everyone laughed because those were our boys and he continued talking and one of my boys just decked him and made him give his phone. This DRUG DEALER told his mom and he saw my little cousin going home and followed him, then after found out where he lived and his mom talked to my mom. Now, here is the biggest issue, since he made up so many lies I looked pretty innocent but I couldn't say I was buying kush(and I ain't no snitch lmao). His parents would not let go of the situation, even though the guy who took his phone, his sister was friends with the dealers sister so he got it back. Now, his parents want to go to the police to find me through facebook, I deactivated and everything and I doubt he wants this because he is a fucking DEALER. Now, I know the police can obviously find it but will they over something so small... and I didn't hit him and neither did I take his phone. 

2. I think you'll be fine dude 

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 invinciblejets, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Why do people involve themselves such nonsense???

All this parent talk is a bunch of shit if your parents are involved then you must be underage.......
    If your not then well screw all of that if you did nothing don't worry about nothing but in this case you are guilty by association so maybe choose calm people to be around.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

• Like Like x 1
  4. yea i regret what i did and im done with that(honestly) but I am wondering if the police will get a warrant over something this petty.

5. seeing as your most likely still a minor, it would really depend on your parents bro.

Gtfo here with this stupid shit. come back when you have real problems. like your going bald on your nut sacks or something.

• Like Like x 5
  6. i'm 18 just graduated lol so my parents aren't that big of a issue its the cops....

Weve all heard that before.

Now your suddenly 18.

smh  :hide:

8. okay man w.e you say im not here to argue about my age im here to get an answer to my question

9. I'm in my 40's I shouldn't have to read this butt holes nonsense on an adult forum.  Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 STIGGY, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Sounds like you and your Boys committed a robbery (use of force the puch) and what rocket scientist decided to take his phone?
    Thats a Felony  - Good Luck

11. Im smart...i make sure i dont have friends like that....20 friends wtf no. just no. thats stupid. I keep my friend group tiny. like i only have 2 actual friends who i talk to and hang out a daily bases. and these are my "Guys". and we only deal between us and nobody else. so when shit goes wrong we know who to blame. but that never happens cause we have this thing called Loyalty and Respect, that alot of these new young adults totally lack...and its getting worse by the generation.

• Like Like x 3
  12. What's the problem? Why did u cap drug dealer? Sounds like some highschool nonsense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. lots of useless info in there. could've easily been 4 sentences long. you're just asking to get shitty answers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. He went to try and rob u and ur boys he deserved it and if u get caught tell the pigs what he was about to do u have a lot of witnesses

15. #15 anduin1, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    well if police do come for you, don't answer any questions without a lawyer present. Police will try to get you to incriminate yourself so that you can do their job for them, even if you didn't do anything illegal. If they want to arrest you, you make sure to ask what you're being charged for and that your miranda rights are read to you (if you're in the US), if they're not, don't say anything either because then you can be let go on a technicality and keep your mouth shut otherwise. Not trying to scare you as its likely that nothing will happen to you but I'm just putting it out there for you.

16. #16 iphidamas, Aug 23, 2014
    classic hoodlums in action. you are scum. if you knew he was going to rob you, why didnt you just stop talking to him lol.

but if you want him to get a felony for being scum aswell, just tell on him for dealing (you're already scum so its not like you have anything to lose by telling on him)

17. Shits lame. I mean this story. If you knew you were going to get robbed then went and gathered 20 people for backup or whatever you justified it with then you were looking for some trouble bro. Man up and handle the situation you've put yourself in.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Okay, I'll make it clear that I recognize the wrongs of my action.. what I would like to know is its been over 3 days since it happened and the guy has his phone back too so do you think anything will actually go down?

19. Try talking to him yourself and settle it that way, if you can make peace with him nothing will happen, and remember YOU have power over him as he is the drug dealer but only use that power if he tries to take control of the situation. Hope this helps, but dude don't post shit like this in the forums again it's a bit pathetic.

Gatty schlop

20. #20 5cooby Doo, Aug 23, 2014

That would be an *Aggrivated Robbery, since it contains a battery :). Keep racking up them charges OP ;).
    Really only those who punched him and robbed him should be at fault, however since you did not call it in, you are technically at fault for being "a part of it". Like wise had your friend shot him and he died, you took them to that drug deal, you would be charged with murder. Be wise about what you do and who you are with.

It doesn't sound like the police is your problem. More little kids with angry mommies.