Can Phoenix Tears (RSO Oil) Be Vaped?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tjtobes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. I have an electronic vape that I use to smoke extracts and oils. I've read that it's best to eat RHO oil rather than smoke. Idk if that means you shouldnt vape it? Rho oil is like the most potent oil known to man if you don't know about it. And here is what I read that made me unsure if I can vape it and get high.

Produced locally in BC by Purely Medicinals, this THC oil has been extracted using medical grade, triple-distilled isopropyl alcohol (ISO), a non-toxic solvent. By the end of production all residual ISO is completely removed and the oil is decarboxylated, charcoal filtered and then winterized to remove both chlorophyll and waxes, in addition to plant material.

The result is a clear, darker brown-hued oil of great quality, containing 550mg of THC and 0.1-2% CBD.
    This oil is intended for oral ingestion only, as smoking it will not yield any of the purported health benefits.

2. vape?? I don't smoke. Use a handheld electronic vape for concentrates

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, vape it up is what I meant by smoke it up lol. You also referred to it as smoking a couple times up there

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So does it feel weird for you or does it feel like a normal high you would get from wax, i smoked some and it made me high without ingesting it.