Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can one seed do anything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sbiyachev, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Found a seed in my nug...can I do anything with it like to grow or no

2. Well, what do seeds make?
    If you plant it correctly I'd imagine that it would grow

3. I would say. It could be male, but you might as well try. I once planted 20 seeds and ended up with sixteen plants, so most of them grew. I would try it if i were you

4. Try sprouting it in a paper towel overnight.

5. #5 sbiyachev, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Would that work? Wet?

6. ok bro, as a grower, i would advise you to go look in the absolute beginners area under cultivation. you have a choice, try and sprout a plant, and see if you have either a good seed, that cracks, or a bad seed that doesnt. if it cracks you can either plant it in a small pot, or plant it in a big pot out side and see if it sprouts. if it does, water it, and care for it, and read about it in the grow sections. then it can either be a male, with balls, or a female, with pistils. if its female, grow it. if its male, kill it so you dont fuck up other outdoor growers in your area.