Can never go to Asia now.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by KoopaKing, Nov 23, 2010.

1. :eek:

Fuck that noise.

2. Holy shit! If i ever visit im going to travel with a fuckin' machete on my belt! god damn!:eek:

3. Go to the researcher's website where the flight vids are Flying Snake Video Clips and watch some of the long glide videos near the bottom.

In those vids you can actually see the snake glide a long distance and I find their speed and undulating mind air motion completely disturbing.

4. Meh, the 8 inch poisonous centipedes are worse.

5. To quote Woody from Toy Story, "Thats not flying, thats just falling with style."

6. IMHO id rather have them flying throuh trees, then hiding in a hole on the ground.... hahahahahahahahahah. Is it even venemous.... if its not....it looks to be smaller than a ball python...which would have a seriously hard time trying to kill a human..even a child lol....hahahahaha i think this snake looks more like bird food than anything else

7. hahahaha i can imagine it flying through the air then some crazy ass asian bird just swooping down and chomping that fucker

but yeah ive heard of these before. the way they fly is scary looking, they move their body in a wave motion almost as if theyre slithering on the air.

8. Flying snake you say? You mean a dragon, right?

9. Those are fucking awesome I just saw them on the popsci app the other day.