Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can My Stash Last 3 Months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njhippie, Aug 18, 2008.

1. My plan is to buy in bulk and store the weed for 3 months. I would double wrap the bag in plastic wrap then but it in a nother bag and put that in a air tight glass jar. Then I'd take out a little at a time as needed.

Would it stay fresh or at least not get moldy?

2. Sounds like it would.

3. Make sure you airtight seal all of those bags.

4. I think the jar would be enough.

5. yea dude get yourself some mason jars like you said and just store the weed in there.

6. Yeah, jar would be enough no need for the baggage.

7. It will, but you'll notice it start to dry out, burn faster, and taste worse.
    I find that one month is better for the stash/refill cycle

8. Thanks, but wouldn't it stay fresher in a bag in the jar rather than loose. I have a jar thats much bigger than the amount I put in it.