Can my school do this, and how?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fatpat, Sep 28, 2010.

1. It varies by state. Texas schools cant search you unless police do it. Most schools have SROs stationed at each campus, i remember my high school had 2 or 3, and they serviced the school exclusively. I remember an incident when all of the officers were out on training or some shit like that, so their were no cops in the school.
    This one kid got reported for smelling like smoke, red eyes etc. so their were no LEO to search him at the moment, he stormed out the school, went home, hid his shit. They called his mom and everything, she drove him back up to the school, still dressed in his clothes looking exactly the way he left. By the time he got there, the school had already called some other cops that were just out on patrol and they searched him, didnt find a thing. He just got written up for truancy and insubordination, he had to do 12 hours community service and 3 4-hour saturday schools. Tough punishment, but better than a drug charge.

Turns out, he had 2 ounces, and a bottle full of xanax that he was trying to sell on him. Hes still a legend at Allen High School even today.

2. Chyou Fuggin' Guy

[​IMG]

3. where i live a teacher and principal had these kids get searched and then strip down to nothing and then had them put their clothes back on...the students sued and got paiddddd

try that next time

4. I'm over 18, this happened a year ago.

I'm pretty sure my school had every right to search me though, I just denied them that right and told them to use their only threat, letting police search me, which isn't much of a threat :p .

5. this guy...hahahaha. your like a hall monitor. WHERE YA PASS! OOOOH DETENTION.

6. Hahahahha ^^^^
    +rep for you!

7. Right? its like damn bro didnt realize the cops trolled this forumn.

8. It's not wise to anger the uber-trolls man...Seriously, they have like, powers and shit...:D

9. #29 SirenWasHere, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Yeah...Unless he just turned 18 and his senior year just started up. High School starts in early Sept right?

EDIT: Ahh yeah, he said it happened a year ago. Ok, OP you should say that in your first post. It was a little confusing.

10. lol they have superdooper powers man get it right.

11. Yo we should steal the hall monitor's fuggin' sashe and whistle, then he'd be just another kid that gets pick on a lot. You know like what happened 4 years ago while I was in higschool.

12. ohman whyd you have to bring it up, now you're also on the one way train to uber troll hell lol