Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can my neighbors smell weed if I smoke it through a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Paulmiller69, Dec 18, 2019.

1. I live in a normal neighborhood not in an apartment. Let’s assume there is no wind or worst case scenario wind blowing to one of my neighbors yards. Also, how long would the smell take to dissipate from the area I smoked it-just in case my dad walks by it. Remember-through a bong. Thanks

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. How old are you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Correct

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

4. Your dad is gonna find out and then you'll probably have to go to military academy or something. Better to hold off on whatever you're planning until you're eighteen -- and in the meantime get the hell off of this site. It's for adults.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lots of ppl over 18 live with parents and hide that they smoke and or smoke in their house.
    Op, smoking outside it will Dissipate as quickly as the wind is moving. It’ll be the same for anyone else who smells it outside. If ur smoking inside... ur gonna get hit PEROID

• Like Like x 1
  6. LOL - Bong stinks
    Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. When I still lived at home I kept my glass pieces in zip lock bags up the road in the woods behind this fence that ran along the high way, also smoked there a lot too. Unless I cleaned them every use u could smell them in my room. Smoking out side in glass kept the smell from staying on me and storing my pieces outside kept it out the house. My parents never knew I smoked weed my last few years at home

8. Don’t worry your parents already know you get high. Just continue being respectful by thinking that they don’t know what your up and continue trying to hide it. In several years you will all look back and laugh at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Have You Tried Vaping or Edibles?

Less Smell and No Smell.

10. Good luck on your geometry test!

11. The water filters the smell out bro you will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum