Can my neighbors smell me smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwreak420, Jan 12, 2010.

1. i try to smoke when i know my neighbors aren't home. though, today they came outside looking all pissed...

:eek:

2. [​IMG]

3. I would recognize that floor pattern anywhere, seeing how I look at it every day. That's the floor of a Washington DC Metro (subway) station! Fuck Yeah!

4. [quote name='Royksopp'][​IMG][/QUOTE

If you read my post right above you, you will see I already explained that. :)

5. Thanks for all the feed back guys. Really appriatiate it.

Here's something I thought i should share that' u guys might enjoy lol.

So the house across the street from me has been up for Sale for the past few months. So a few days ago me and my friend decided to go check it out to see if it was locked. And to r surprise it wasn't. So we decided it would be a once in a life time experience to smk in a abandonded house. So we did it and it was pretty cool acually. It's funny because thre are open houses there on sunday mornings. And we had smked a blunt there on a Saturday night. We leafy ash and a Dutch wrapper and garbage everywhere inside. Then just yesterday I saw that the house got sold. :( I wanted to smk there again it was real chill but whatever. So if u guys ever see a house that's for sale that no one lives in. U should deff smk inside. It's real fun. Trust me.

6. At my parents house we have 20 acres all woods and paths to smoke on... its so chill when its warmer out. haha.
    But its cool b/c no one can see us anywhere so no worries... :smoking:

7. no, this is cruelty

[​IMG]

I dunno if you're exaggerating but if it really is -3 i doubt anyone could smell the weed, especially if its mixed with tobacco.

8. ^^that would be in Celsius, about 29F

Yeah if it's cold I don't worry at all because people have their windows closed, no one is outside and the smell doesn't diffuse very fast or stay around. However in the summer I'm a little more careful because it sticks around, people are out and about, windows are open, etc.

9. Don't even worry about it, who cares if they smell it. They can smell it all day every day, what are they gonna do about it? You said you live in a normal neighborhood, which means you have neighbors in all directions. Not counting the fact that some of your neighbors might also smoke, try to imagine you're one of your non-smoking neighbors. You smell hella chronic, but as long as you don't see anyone smoking what the fuck can you do? Call the cops and say the neighborhood smells like pot? Hell no, just keep out of sight and your fine. It's your fucking house for a reason.

10. i laughed for a solid 2 minutes at "smoking a blunt and walking my cat" lmfao

11. i think they can, thats why i usually smoke when ppl are inside asleep or i use a sploof

this had me laughing for 5 minutes straight haha good shit!

13. Mine can I live in a high house that's basically split in half so they're apartments. So my neighbors door is right next to mine. My neighbors smell it so they're scared of me.

14. I got arrested in a neighorhood abandoned house. Neighbor called cops from a window or something.. so watch out where you smoke.

15. One time my neighbor said to me "i smell you smoking that master kush over there" when i was blazing a j against the fence separating our yards. I was laughing my ass off.

16. good call on walking your girlfriend and your cat at the same time man, because it kills two birds with one stone doesn't it?

17. You seem to live in a house. If you're concerned about your neighbors, smoke inside?

18. ha this thread is old as shit

19. #39 RipperOfBongs, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    ... Ya man I can. God and you never come over and offer me some. Fucking prick.

Haha I wish we were neighbors op we would blaze a shit ton of dankalicous nuggets

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Looks like I should of either read the last post or look at the timestamps of the first page :smoke:

20. Its depends on too many things to tell man, but I'd bet that a good rule of thumb would be don't smoke with your neighbors downwind :)